Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim's journey to becoming Malaysia's 10th Prime Minister has been fraught with many obstacles. Since 2016, Kyrios accurately prophesied many key events, culminating in his final ascension as the Prime Minister. With Anwar Ibrahim at the helm of Malaysia, Kyrios also prophesies that from 2023, Malaysia will see increased foreign investment, and in future, the economy and development of Malaysia will surpass Singapore.
- 26 Jan 2016 - Anwar Ibrahim Will Be Released From Imprisonment Between 2016 To 2018 (Fulfilled)
- 03 Feb 2018 - In 2018, Malaysia Will Definitely See The Rise Of A Prime Minister Hailing From The Opposition Party (Fulfilled)
- 21 Dec 2018 - Of The Four Political Parties In Pakatan Harapan, One Will Definitely Leave The Coalition (Fulfilled)
- 28 Oct 2019 - Between 2020 And 2021, Anwar Ibrahim Will Become The Prime Minister Of Malaysia
- 19 Nov 2021 - There Is Still Hope For Anwar Ibrahim To Become The Prime Minister Between 2021 And 2024 (Fulfilled)
- 26 Oct 2022 - Pakatan Harapan Coalition Will Win The Next Malaysia General Election (Fulfilled)
- 25 Nov 2022 - Foreign Investment And Development In Malaysia To Increase In 2023. Economy Will Surpass Singapore In Future