Today, there are disasters happening all the time around the world. Many people think that these are due to human activities – burning of forests, deforestation, release of chemicals that pollute and harm the environment and soil structures, pollution of marine ecosystems, and greenhouse gas emissions. In fact, unbeknownst to many, there is another factor that is the most severe of them all that will bring about the end of the world sooner.
All humans must know that the Universe, Sun, Moon, other planets in our solar system and all orbital balancing systems, are closely interwoven and interdependent, operating in parallel unison with one another. Humans should not travel to space, make a mess of and damage the natural resources and ecosystems that the Creator has created. Such actions will damage the balancing structures between celestial and terrestial systems, leaving Earth more prone to severe calamities. People’s lives around the world will become increasingly difficult and fraught with hardships, and they will face many cataclysmic disasters. World leaders, astronauts and wealthy businessmen need to cease space exploration and stop damaging all the precious treasures of Creation. Humans cannot harbour selfish, domineering and greedy thoughts, but must instead think for all lives around the world and foster world peace so that everyone can live freely and lead blissful, contented lives.
Kyrios: “World leaders, astronauts, and wealthy businessmen, perhaps you do not know enough of the dangers of space exploration, and that doing so will cause the climate to change erratically, leading to grave disasters and crises around the world. Therefore, you must consider the lives of your family, and cease the plans for space explorations. Today, all of you bear witness to the waves of ceaseless disasters continuously happening in countries all over the world. This is an indisputable truth.”
- Disrupting the solar orbit will damage it and cause malfunction, leading to heatwaves around the world and the formation of fire tornadoes. If the damage is serious, it will trigger many volcanoes to erupt one after another, and lead to the end of the world.
- Disrupting the lunar orbit will damage it and cause malfunction, interfering in the rise and fall of Earth's ocean tides, causing seas to flood, torrential rains to inundate lands, and tsunamis. If the damage is serious, it will trigger tsunamis all over the world and lead to the end of the world.
- Damaging planetary structures in the solar system will lead to disasters on Earth.
Natural Disasters in 2021
According to the Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters, Belgium, in 2021 alone, there were at least 565 disasters around the world. If humans were to ignore these warnings and continue space exploration, disasters of such nature will increase in frequency.
- January: Earthquake in Indonesia
- February: Volcanic Eruption in Italy; Winter Snowstorm in the U.S.; Torrential Rains and Floods in Brazil
- March: Tornado in the U.S.
- April: Wildfires in Turkey and Greece; Drought in Taiwan.
- May: Cyclones, Torrential Rains and Floods in India; Tsunami in Mexico.
- June: Heatwaves in Russia
- July: Heavy Rains and Floods in Germany; Mudslides in Japan; Torrential Rains and Floods in China.
- August: Drought in the U.S.
- September: Rains and Floods in Spain; Wildfires in the U.S.
- October: Landslide in India; Heavy Rainfall and Floods in the U.K.
- November: Hail in Australia
- December: Fires in Colorado, US; Land Subsidence in Ecuador; Torrential Rains and Floods in Malaysia.
These are just a small representation of the 565 disasters that happened in 2021. To avoid such disasters and destructions, humans must not disturb and damage the Sun’s orbit and that of the Moon’s structure and orbit. Failing to heed this warning will risk bringing forth the end of the world.
We are responsible for our own lives.
We must love and care for everyone around the world too.